- Collect, organize, and maintain Village records
- Property tax and sewer billing and collection
- Manage requests to speak to the Mayor and Board of Trustees
- Organize Board meetings, record and submit meeting minutes
- Personnel/HR for Village employees
The Village of LeRoy Clerk's Office serves as the link between the Mayor and Board of Trustees, Village employees, and residents.
The office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM and closed on Federal holidays.
The office provides clerical, record-keeping, and administrative functions to the Board and performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the Village of LeRoy Clerk's Office: